This program is designed to teach all healthcare workers about the importance of respecting a patient's confidentiality at all times. Employees will learn to identify the potential risks to patient privacy, basic principles for protecting that privacy, and what to do for a patient whose privacy is at risk.
- Understanding patient confidentiality
- Maintaining patient confidentiality
- Your role in protecting the patient
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- A customizable PowerPoint presentation – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments
- Training points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees
- Chapterized content – video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points, and navigating through the course
- Expanded leader's guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation; a quiz is provided that can serve as a pre- and/or post-evaluative tool
- Portable convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
As a healthcare worker you are required to protect your patients' right to confidentiality. This important handbook discusses guidelines for professional conduct.
While the number of pages varies, most handbooks are 16 pages in length and include a tear-out quiz.
Handbooks must be purchased in packs of 10. When ordering, enter the number of packs you would like to purchase. For example, if you would like to order 50 handbooks, enter "5" in the quantity field.
Quantity discounts are available for orders of 10 or more packs. Call 1-877-262-7825 for more information.
Train your employees to protect a patient's confidentiality at all times with this poster.
Posters are 18"x24" laminated color unless stated otherwise in the description above. A quantity discount will be applied for 10 or more posters once added to your cart.
Everyone in your facility is responsible for maintaining the privacy of patient information. It is a part of delivering excellent healthcare. This highly-recommended course discusses the issues of patient confidentiality. It illustrates ways to identify potential risks to patient privacy, basic principles for protecting that privacy and what to do for a patient whose privacy is at risk. Patient confidentiality is important to the overall well being of your patients.
- What is Patient Confidentiality?
- Why is It Important?
Healthcare Employees Responsibility
- Protecting Patient Privacy