Hazards are everywhere. But, there are tools to safeguard us from exposure to serious workplace injuries. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is designed and built to minimize the risk of contact with hazardous equipment that can cause injury to our face, hands, and feet.
Safety Matters: Personal Protective Equipment shows employees the proper PPE to use for the various hazards they may face in their workplace. It discusses the responsibilities of both the employer and the employee for wearing, maintaining, and replacing appropriate PPE for specific tasks.
- Importance of PPE
- Hazard Assessment
- Head Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Eye and Face Protection
- Hand Protection
- Foot Protection
Safety Matters: Personal Protective Equipment is one of a series of 10 programs developed and produced by DSS Learning & Development, the award-winning leader in employee workplace safety training.
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- A customizable PowerPoint™ presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable leader's guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards