Every organization is susceptible to threats that can have a spectrum of negative effects. These threats can range from technological ones to bomb scares to intruders.
Safety Matters: Security At Work builds awareness about facility security. It discusses various types of threats and proactive measures you can take to prevent them. It also outlines how to act in case one is faced with a threat in the facility.
- Facility Security
- Awareness of Threats
- Technological Threats
- Biological Threats
- Chemical Threats
- Explosives and Bomb Threats
- Keeping Yourself Safe
Safety Matters: Security At Work is one of a series of 10 programs developed and produced by DSS Learning & Development, the award-winning leader in employee workplace safety training.
Added features and benefits of DVD training:
- A customizable PowerPoint™ presentation
- Informative training points and bonus material for refresher or training talks
- Video-enriched training organized by learning objectives that facilitates discussion
- A printable leader's guide
- Resourceful web links to organizations such as OSHA, FEMA, NSC and the CDC, where viewers can download and print information on regulatory standards