Managing Safety: Systems That Work for Operations Managers
About the Workshop
Managing Safety: Systems That Work For Operations Managers is designed to help managers integrate safety management into their overall management program.
During this two-day workshop, participants will examine and evaluate the role that managers play in the following key aspects of a complete safety program:
- Safety Observation – Provides an introduction to safety observations; various observation techniques; analysis of observation data; and holistic observation systems for the whole organization.
- Leadership – Discusses ways in which a manager can exert leadership to maintain standards, involve employees, and improve safety performance; and the use of tools such as personal influence, rewards, disciplinary action, training, and performance appraisals.
- Investigating Incidents – Examines the recommended DuPont method of conducting an incident or injury investigation; the various roles a manager can play in the effort; and ways managers can help investigations result in effective and realistic actions.
- ₹ 30,000 per seat for scheduled open sessions
- ₹ 10,00,000 for on-site session for up to 20 participants
Contact your DuPont advisor for more information.